As a member of the WCA or Lognet Global, you are currently eligible to become an All World Shipping agent without any additional membership fee or dues. In order to register to become an AWS agent, please
1. Please print the 3 files below,
initial each page, sign/date, stamp and send
by scan or fax to
Ms. Tip or Mr. Eak at firstname.lastname@example.org
Asia Regional Coordinator
29 Bangkok Business Centre 21st Floor
Sukhumvit Soi 63 (Ekamai)
Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Phone: +66 2 726 9060 up to 9
Fax: +66 2 726 9070
2. Please fill up the on line registration.
- After we receive your documents mentioned above, we will
- Confirm receipt of signed documents.
- Return a countersigned document to you for your records.
- Add your company to the roster of All World Shipping authorized Agents and list you on the All World Shipping website www.allworldshipping.com .
- Send you an AWS User ID and Password for access to the Members' Section of the AWS website and an ID and Password for issuing our online non-U.S. HBL.
- Advise how you can easily become a Certified Agent eligible to issue our online U.S. HBL, file AMS and file rates in the AWS tariff as required in the U.S. trade.
Having access to the AWS tools will prove to be a valuable asset for you as an Agent. Your ability to work globally using the same set of documents and procedures is a definite advantage for you. AWS have qualified staff available 24/7 to assist you in complying with government regulations worldwide particularly in the complex USA Trades.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com for any questions you may have and we will be pleased to assist you.