Seariders was founded in 1984, in Miami, Florida. Seariders is a reliable NVOCC, U.S Freight Forwarding & Customs Brokerage company with over 30 years of establishment. We are a licensed, Insured and Bonded “Ocean Transportation Intermediary” by the U.S Federal Maritime Commission. Our range of services include Freight Forwarding, Custom Brokerage, Foreign Trade Zone & Domestic Warehousing, Domestic LTL/FTL trucking, offering Air and Sea freight, project cargoes, and also foreign trade zone consulting.
The most common services provided by SEARIDERS™ to our clients are:
• Pick-up of your shipment from your warehouse or from the vendor,
• Preparation of export documents at port of origin,
• Placing Insurance on the cargo to protect your interests,
• Handling Freight claims when cargo is lost or damaged
• Negotiation with carrier(s) for shipment by air or ocean and preparation of required Bills of Lading or Airway bills,
• When cargo arrives at destination port, clearance through Customs,
• Upon release by Customs, Delivery to Client’s door,
• Domestic Warehouse & Distribution services to include Pick-n-Pack / Order fulfillment & Delivery
• Single billing for all services,
• Cost estimates-In Advance, In Writing.